A Profound Experience
We created a customized coach training experience for the BMO team designed to help participants understand:
- What coaching is, and why coaching skills are essential for today’s workforce
- How to know when to have a coaching conversation (and when not to)
- Ways to frame powerful questions and evoke learning
- Guidelines for deepening listening skills
- How to provide timely, responsive, and effective feedback.
Berlineaton delivered coach training to 20 participants, using three streams of learning: Traditional Workshop learning, Applied Learning through practice session, and Sustained Learning through the completion of individualized Coaching Plans.
Many team members specifically noted that this coach training experience helped them to connect with their team members, recognize the power of coaching, and learn a valuable new leadership skill.